1. "Repeat alarm sound playback" - If selected, the alarm sound will keep repeating until the note alarm is acknowledged. If this option is not enabled, then the note alarm sound will only play once.
2. "Repeat wakeup sound playback" - If selected, the wakeup sound will keep repeating until the just woken up note is acknowledged. If this option is not enabled, then the note wake up sound will only play once.
3. "Enable "Always On Top" - When enabled, all notes that wake up will have the "Always On Top" property (the same one showed at the Configuration Pane Styles Tab topic) automatically enabled, so that they stay on top of all other windows when they wake up to ensure its visibility.
4. Sounds List - List of all sound files that you can select at the note configurations to play when the note wakes up or alarms. The allowed sound file formats are MID, MP3 and WAV. Note that the order of the sounds in this list is the same used at the sound files list of the sleep and alarm configurations of the notes.
5. Play selected sound file.
6. Mark the selected sound as the wake up sound that is by default selected for the notes' sleep configurations.
7. Mark the selected sound as the alarm sound that is by default selected for the notes' alarm configurations.
8. Moves the selected sound down in the Sounds List.
10. Moves the selected sound up in the Sounds List.
11. Change the file path for the selected sound.
12. Edit the name of the selected sound.
13. Deletes the selected sound.
14. Adds a new sound to the Sounds List.